Record Breaking Sales For Prom Dress Designer Mac Duggal From Style 61041R
CHICAGO, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Best-selling: to the brand and designer Mac Duggal, it currently means style # 61041R. Breaking sales records, women world-wide continue to snap up this captivatingly beautiful ode to lace and satin.
Newly released in black over nude—making it even more of an every-season and every-occasion selection, woman are finding its fit and finish to be endlessly flattering. A bodice richly textured with a choice of red or black lace over nude satin graces the body in all of the right places, creating the illusion that each gown's lace was handmade to fit each woman's unique topography.
A playful, thigh-high slit comes up to meet the bodice and jazzes up the classically elegant floor-length satin which flows from mid-thigh.Rightfully confident wearers of this style may walk away from their admirers just as proudly, as the lacy bodice with thoughtfully easy-to-wear, precisely placed cap sleeves turn into a framework—dropping away to reveal the romantic planes of a woman's back. What makes this item so hot? Maybe it's the timeless elegance that sumptuously woven lace brings to any occasion. Barrie Burkhart, Southeast Sales Representative for Mac Duggal, remarked about style #61041R--"a notable aspect of this dress is it has an expansive range of wearability. My stores have sold this gown for pageants, prom, weddings, receptions, etc. When we receive a shipment in of this gown, it sells out within a week…we have to keep reordering to fulfill demand for it." Maybe it's the combination of aristocratic flair and the daring details of peek-a-boo illusion. No matter the 'hows' and the 'whys', the 'what' is this dress as it continues to be best-selling, and the 'who' is Every Woman, as Style #61041R reaches iconic status.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV