Jewelry Retailer Opens New E-Commerce Store For Convenient Online Shopping: FashionableDetails.com
WAUKESHA, Wis., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Online jewelry retailer, www.FashionableDetails.com, today announced the opening of its new online store, providing online consumers with a convenient gift giving and personal shopping platform. FashionableDetails.com makes the jewelry shopping experience faster and easier through its convenient online store, secure transactions and economical shipping options.
Founder and President of FashionableDetails.com, Nancy Thorgaard, said, "We're excited that our store's grand opening conveniently coincided with the New Year, when many customers are enjoying some personal shopping with their holiday money or gift cards."
Products found at FashionableDetails.com include bracelets, charms, earrings, necklaces and rings. The website also offers a variety of select engagement rings. Products range in price so that customers can enjoy shopping within a particular budget and new and competitively priced pieces are added to the site routinely.
The Company is also working to establish a blog within its site, which will share additional information on products, gift giving, online shopping, various stone/gem types, jewelry upkeep, and more.FashionableDetails.com accepts all major credit cards through PayPal, although it is not necessary to open a PayPal account to use a credit card. Users are instructed to click on "Buy Now" to check out without using a personal PayPal account. Items purchased can be shipped anywhere within the United States, typically within just one business day. Shipping options to destinations outside the 48 continental United States are also available for a nominal fee. For more information on this new online store, visit www.FashionableDetails.com. SOURCE FashionableDetails.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV