Becker Capital Adds Investment Analyst To Team
PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Andrew Murray, CFA, has joined Becker Capital Management as an Investment Analyst. He will act as a generalist across market capitalizations and contribute to the firm's ACV and LCV products.
Murray most recently served as a senior member of the North American Equities team at Alliance Trust, PLC and covered a variety of industries. He brings over 10 years of experience as an analyst to the Becker Capital team.
"We are excited to have Andy join our team and look forward to his contributions in helping Becker Capital continue to provide the consistency of performance our clients have grown accustomed to," added Patrick Becker Jr., Principal of the firm.
Becker Capital, $2.4B AUM, is an employee-owned firm utilizing bottom-up, fundamental analysis to manage value biased portfolios for institutions and individuals.SOURCE Becker Capital Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV