WRAPmail (OTC: WRAP) Announces Toolbar Now Compatible With GoDaddy Webmail
The idea behind WRAPmail's email marketing approach is to utilize the everyday realities that almost everyone has a website, social network site(s) and also sends emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the websites and help conduct marketing research (through tracking analysis). WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a license fee. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar for their webmail or route emails via Google or WRAPmail's servers. While the focus is on one-and one email, WRAPmail also offers an Enterprise solution where clients can send unlimited email campaigns using the same technology that avoids the RED X when emails arrive. Wrapmail's solutions are built so that recipients see images right away and are not as quick to discard the email due to the lack of seeing anything enticing or for being afraid of viruses when they would otherwise download the images.
WRAPmail's revenue models are Advertising Revenue through our own Ad Network where users can advertise in other user's emails (predominantly in the free user's emails), license fees from ad-free and Enterprise clients, custom WRAP design (free if the user uses WRAPmail's built-in WRAPmaker), per mail sent fee for email campaigns and Premium licensed Sports Team and Celebrity WRAP Sales to Fans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV