FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WrapMail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP) announced today that it has modified its toolbar for Google Chrome users to also be compatible with GoDaddy webmail.
WRAPmail has developed toolbars for "WRAPPING" regular emails in corporate or personal email stationery for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Explorer and Safari. From before these toolbars are compatible with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail and Microsoft Live/Outlook/Hotmail.
"GoDaddy is the world's largest hosting company and their users often use the webmail feature they offer, now all these users can also use WRAPmail and stay with the interface they are used to," says Rolv E. Heggenhougen, CEO of WRAPmail.
From GoDaddy's public website ( http://www.godaddy.com/newscenter/about-godaddy.aspx):
- Go Daddy is the world's largest domain name registrar and Web hosting provider *
- More than 54 million domain names under management
- Go Daddy registers, renews or transfers more than one domain name every second of every day
- Go Daddy is larger than the next 8 closest registrar competitors combined
- Go Daddy is the largest hosting provider of secure websites in the world
- More than 10.7 million customers
- Go Daddy is the world's largest provider of net-new SSL certificates
- Go Daddy has more than 40 product offerings
- Founded in 1997 by Bob Parsons as Jomax Technologies
- the Go Daddy group of companies includes three ICANN-accredited domain name registrars: flagship registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC, membership-based Blue Razor Domains, LLC, and reseller Wild West Domains, LLC
- Private domain name registration services through Domains By Proxy, LLC
- More than 3,300 employees and 600 in-house developers
- 24/7/365, round-the-clock Customer Care operations
- 9 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., and India