WRAPmail (OTC: WRAP) Announces Toolbar Now Compatible With GoDaddy Webmail
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WrapMail, Inc. (OTC: WRAP) announced today that it has modified its toolbar for Google Chrome users to also be compatible with GoDaddy webmail.
WRAPmail has developed toolbars for "WRAPPING" regular emails in corporate or personal email stationery for Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Explorer and Safari. From before these toolbars are compatible with Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail and Microsoft Live/Outlook/Hotmail.
"GoDaddy is the world's largest hosting company and their users often use the webmail feature they offer, now all these users can also use WRAPmail and stay with the interface they are used to," says Rolv E. Heggenhougen, CEO of WRAPmail.
From GoDaddy's public website ( http://www.godaddy.com/newscenter/about-godaddy.aspx):
- Go Daddy is the world's largest domain name registrar and Web hosting provider *
- More than 54 million domain names under management
- Go Daddy registers, renews or transfers more than one domain name every second of every day
- Go Daddy is larger than the next 8 closest registrar competitors combined
- Go Daddy is the largest hosting provider of secure websites in the world
- More than 10.7 million customers
- Go Daddy is the world's largest provider of net-new SSL certificates
- Go Daddy has more than 40 product offerings
- Founded in 1997 by Bob Parsons as Jomax Technologies
- the Go Daddy group of companies includes three ICANN-accredited domain name registrars: flagship registrar GoDaddy.com, LLC, membership-based Blue Razor Domains, LLC, and reseller Wild West Domains, LLC
- Private domain name registration services through Domains By Proxy, LLC
- More than 3,300 employees and 600 in-house developers
- 24/7/365, round-the-clock Customer Care operations
- 9 facilities, including Arizona, Iowa, California, Colorado, Washington, D.C., and India
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV