MSL New York Launches Fourth Annual Cause Initiative During The Season Of Giving
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MSL New York today announced the launch of the fourth annual MSL New York Generation Activation Be:CAUSE Grant and invites New York-based non-profits to apply for a pro bono professional communications program.
The 2013 MSL New York Be:CAUSE Grant theme, " New Yorkers Enriching the Lives of New Yorkers" seeks organizations that are committed to combating a local social issue and enhancing the lives of residents in the New York metro area. As part of its ongoing cause initiative and commitment to New York City, MSL New York will award one deserving local non-profit with up to $100,000 worth of strategic communications counsel.
"MSL New York is pleased to kick off 'New Yorkers Enriching the Lives of New Yorkers' as its fourth annual Be:CAUSE grant," said Joel Curran, Managing Director, MSL New York. "The opportunity to give back is critical to MSL New York's allegiance to the local community, and we are excited to lend our talent and expertise to a non-profit that is dedicated to making New York City a better place for us all to live and work."
Non-profit organizations located in the New York metro area that are interested in applying for the 2013 grant should visit ( http://on.fb.me/mSZOo4) to download an application. For a full list of criteria, please visit the MSL New York Be:CAUSE Facebook page or send the team a message on Twitter ( @MSLBeCAUSE). The application deadline is 5:00pm EST January 31, 2013.MSL New York's annual pro bono grant is part of Generation Activation, the agency's Gen Y-led initiative. This program harnesses a company-wide interest in cause-related programs and uses diverse communications expertise to enrich the community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV