Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLP reminds investors of the January 22, 2013 deadline to move for appointment as lead plaintiff in the securities class litigation brought on behalf of purchasers of the common units of Hi-Crush Partners LP (“Hi-Crush” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HCLP) pursuant and/or traceable to the Company’s Registration Statement and Prospectus issued in connection with its initial public offering on or about August 16, 2012 (the “IPO”).
If you purchased or otherwise acquired Hi-Crush common units pursuant and or traceable to the Registration Statement and Prospectus, you may move the Court for appointment as lead plaintiff by no later than January 22, 2013. A lead plaintiff is a representative party who acts on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. Your share of any recovery in the action will not be affected by your decision of whether to seek appointment as lead plaintiff. You may retain Lieff Cabraser, or other attorneys, as your counsel in the action.
The actions allege that the Registration Statement issued in connection with Hi-Crush’s IPO was materially false and misleading. The Registration Statement and Prospectus touted certain lucrative long-term contracts with large customers, including Baker Hughes Incorporated (“Baker Hughes”).On November 13, 2012, the Company issued a press release announcing that Baker Hughes had unilaterally repudiated the supply contract with Hi-Crush on September 19, 2012 and claimed that Hi-Crush had breached the contract. Following this disclosure, the price of Hi-Crush common units fell $5.35 per unit to close at $15.00, significantly below the IPO price of $17 per common unit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV