“Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 Winter Release integrates a second investor into our Total Quality Loan (TQL) offering. This program continues to gain traction among investors and our lender clients, whom are both looking to improve loan quality from origination through delivery,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer of Ellie Mae. “The broad array of enhancements in the Winter Release will help our clients take advantage of new opportunities being created within the correspondent lending market and continue to strengthen their automated compliance and reporting efforts.”
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae, Inc. (NYSE: ELLI) is a leading provider of on-demand automation solutions for the mortgage industry. The Company offers an end-to-end solution, delivered using a Software-as-a-Service model that serves as the core operating system for mortgage originators and spans customer relationship management, loan origination and business management. The Company also hosts the Ellie Mae Network™ that allows Encompass ® users to electronically conduct business transactions with the lenders and settlement service providers they work with to process and fund loans. The Company’s offerings include the Encompass, Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® mortgage management software systems.
Ellie Mae was founded in 1997 and is based in Pleasanton, California. To learn more about Ellie Mae, visit www.EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362.© 2013 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae ® , Encompass ® , Encompass360 ® , DataTrac ® , Ellie Mae Network ™, Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan™ Program and the Ellie Mae logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV