- The integration of a second major investor as part of Ellie Mae’s Total Quality Loan™ (TQL) program, which helps instill quality throughout the loan lifecycle and expedites the sales process for correspondent lenders selling to specific investors. TQL enables lenders to quickly and consistently order the investor’s required services for fraud, compliance, valuation and verifications early in the sales process from within Encompass360, aligning with investor expectations. This can help improve relations between lenders and investors, enhance overall efficiency, reduce errors and improve loan quality.
- New enhancements designed to help lenders utilizing the correspondent channel. The company’s Encompass TPO WebCenter has been updated to provide additional data consistency checks and visibility that will help lenders and third-party originators (TPOs) work together more effectively. These ongoing improvements help support the growing number of correspondent lenders looking to expand their flow of acquisitions using Encompass360.
- Additional support for RESPA compliance, including an updated tool to enable client-driven policies for Good Faith Estimate (GFE) fee disclosures and new configurable Changed Circumstances reporting.
- Electronic document management enhancements, including the ability to batch export documents from one or more loan files; new document stacking capabilities that increase visibility and flexibility; additional performance improvements in document conversion and uploading; and new, flexible email templates that enable system administrators to easily develop company-wide, custom emails.
Ellie Mae Announces Encompass360 Winter Release
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.