REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT), which enables partners to unlock the potential of technology services, today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Wednesday, February 13, 2013.
Support.com will host a conference call to discuss its fourth quarter 2012 financial results at 1:30pm PT (4:30pm ET) on the same day. Investors can listen to a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the Investor Relations portion of Support.com's website, www.support.com . A replay of the web cast will also be available at www.support.com following the completion of the call.
About Support.comSupport.com, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPRT) enables partners to unlock the potential of technology services. We help leading brands create new revenue streams and deepen customer loyalty through programs that enhance their customers' technology experience. Our solution includes a comprehensive Service Delivery Platform, mobile and desktop apps, a scalable workforce of technology specialists and proven expertise in program design and execution. Our partners include many of the nation's leading communications providers, retailers and technology companies. For more information, please visit us at: http://www.support.com . Support.com, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit http://www.support.com/about/careers . The Support.com, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11893 Copyright © 2013 Support.com, Inc. All rights reserved. Support.com and SUPERAntiSpyware are trademarks or registered trademarks of Support.com, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
CONTACT: Media Contact Seth Geisler Martin Levy Public Relations, Inc. (858) 610-9860 email@example.com www.martinlevypr.com Investor Contact Carolyn Bass Market Street Partners (415) 445-3235 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV