FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, announced that this year's Connect 2013 is nearly sold out, and 100% of its partner exhibit space filled, with just a week to go week before the event kicks off.
The event, which takes place January 15-18 at the Wynn Las Vegas, is the industry's best venue for open dialogue and idea-exchange. Now in its 14 th year, EFI Connect caters to graphic arts business leaders' need for continued innovation, smarter operation and profitable growth opportunities.
"Businesses that have made it through the last few years have done so by committing to higher-value services and cost-effective operations," said Frank Mallozzi, senior vice president of worldwide sales and marketing at EFI. "We are completely focused on getting our customers to achieve those goals, and that is reflected in the high number of registrations for this year's Connect event."Graphic arts professionals from nearly every segment of the industry will attend to participate in more than 150 sessions covering MIS/ERP software, Web-to-print systems, industrial inkjet printers, and Fiery® technology. And, Connect's keynote sessions feature prominent innovators and experts.
- EFI CEO Guy Gecht will close out the first day of Connect by hosting a fireside discussion with Industry pioneer and Landa Corp. Chairman and CEO Benny Landa.
- On January 16, renowned industry analyst and educator Frank Romano will discuss industry trends with a panel of print professionals.
- EFI Fiery Senior Vice President and General Manager Toby Weiss will conduct a panel discussion featuring industry press and analysts at Connect, and EFI Productivity Software Senior Vice President and General Manager Marc Olin will present an update on EFI's expanding portfolio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV