To officially kickoff the New Year, Taco Bell® announced today it will advertise during Super Bowl XLVII, which will be broadcast on the CBS Television Network on Feb., 3, 2013.
“We are excited to be back in the Super Bowl after a few years away and can’t wait to show the world what we have in store for them,” said Brian Niccol, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Taco Bell Corp.
The Super Bowl ad will be :60 seconds in length and support the brand’s LIVE MÁS® tagline and spirit. The spot is being created by Deutsch LA, which has recently joined Taco Bell's agency roster along with lead agency Draftfcb.
The last time Taco Bell advertised during the Super Bowl was during the 2010 game and the ad supported the brand’s $5 Big Box.Details about the 2013 Super Bowl creative and campaign will be released in the coming weeks. About Taco Bell Corp. Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE: YUM), is the nation's leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. Taco Bell serves made to order and customizable tacos, burritos, and specialties such as the exclusive Doritos® Locos Tacos, gourmet inspired Cantina Bell™ Menu and lower calorie Fresco Menu. The company encourages customers to “Live Más,” both through its food and in ways such as its Feed the Beat® music program and nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell Foundation for Teens. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organization have nearly 6,000 restaurants across the United States that proudly serve more than 36 million customers every week. Like: www.facebook.com/tacobell Follow: @TacoBell Subscribe: www.youtube.com/tacobell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV