- Each Marley Coffee Automated Store will generate an average of $2000 revenue per month (range of $1500-$2500 per unit is expected). Assumption (1) is based on AVT's years of experience in both vending manufacturing and owning one of the most well regarded vending routes in the nation. This combined experience with similar name brands and products (beverage and coffee dispensing) allows AVT management to conclude that the $2000 per month figure is both realistic and attainable.
- AVT plans on placing 1,000 company-owned units during 2013. These units will be built continuously throughout the year, and installed on a monthly basis. Revenues will ramp up in a linear manner, with a year-end division revenue rate of $2 million per month.
- Forecast for year-end 2013 is that the Marley Coffee systems will add $12 million in new revenues. Forecast for year-end 2014 is that the Marley Coffee systems will add $24 million in revenues. New units will continue to be added as deemed appropriate for 2015 and beyond.
- Costs to build, deliver and market the full run of 1,000 systems is estimated at $5 million.
- Projected company revenues are forecast to be $50-$60 million by year-end 2014. AVT management believes that as the company reaches a critical mass, growth within the foreseeable future will continue at a similar pace.
- Total company revenues account for the following:
- Existing and projected orders from current customers.
- A conservative expectation to receive the same amount of new business that "walks in the door" as in recent years.
- Revenues from the new Marley Coffee division.
- Revenues from new licensing and financing divisions
AVT, Inc. Releases Financial Case Study
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.