Israel's Largest Institutional Investment Conference, With More Than 500 Investors And USD$350 Billion Under Management Is Scheduled For March 13th 2013
DC Finance ("DCF") assists global firms in effectively gaining access to Israel's elite business sector using its unique position as a distinguished coordinator and developer of business conferences.
DCF is the initiator of "The Semi-Annual Economic Conference", "The Going Public Abroad Annual Conference", "The Annual Securities Offering Convention", "The Kibbutz Industries Annual Economic Conference", "The Annual Family Office & Wealth Management Conference" ( http://www.israelwealth.com), "The Annual Corporate Finance Conference" ( http://www.israel-finance.com), "The Tel Aviv Annual Institutional Investors Conference" ( http://www.tlvii.com) and the East Coast Annual Family Office & Wealth Management Conference ( http://www.nyc-wealth.com).
DCF is also the publisher of "Family Wealth" magzine and advisors sourcebook which is distributed to 18000 of Israel's high net worth families. DCF represents the Israeli Institutional Investors Association.
Founded in 2003, DCF is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel and is led by Denny Chared, MBA, a financial journalist and economist. Mr. Chared was one of the first online financial journalists in Israel as the Wall Street section editor of Globes Magazine Online. Since its inception, DCF has grown to produce or sponsor more than 30 events each year, attended by thousands of business professionals from Israel and across the world. For more information, please visit: http://www.dcf.co.il/eng/default.aspCompany Contact: Dana Gazit DC Finance Ltd. Tel: +972-3-677-7701 email@example.com Press Contact: Maly Cohen Braier PR Tel: +972-03-613-1222 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE DC Finance Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV