HoodMart Helps Restaurant Entrepreneurs Find The Right Exhaust Hood To Fit Their Needs
GRAFTON, Ohio, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Need to outfit a commercial kitchen and wondering where to start for ventilation equipment? First time commercial exhaust hood buyers have to navigate a maze of technical questions when starting a restaurant or remodeling an existing kitchen.
"It upsets me to hear after the fact that an entrepreneur has overpaid for equipment they really didn't need," said Pat Ranch HoodMart's Sales Manager.
What type of exhaust hood do I need? What are the building codes? Where do I get a qualified hood installer? Long cycle hood, or will a less costly short cycle exhaust hood be the better choice? So it goes...
What type of exhaust hood do I need for my restaurant?This question and the many others to come were the types of questions we found getting answered every day by the professional technicians on call at HoodMart, Inc. http://www.hoodmart.com/ Starting a restaurant or outfitting the mobile kitchen of a concession trailer or food truck can be made incredibly easier when working with professionals who provide those types of answers every day and have many years industry experience doing it. For example... What's a Long Cycle Hood? Can I Use a Short Cycle Hood? http://www.hoodmart.com/exhaust-hoods-short-cycle/ One of the decisions to be made is whether to choose the more expensive long cycle hood or will a more economical short cycle hood, do the job just as well? Long Cycle Exhaust Hoods with a PSP System have been known to cost more, they often have higher up-front cost, higher installation cost, higher energy bills, and can blow down directly on kitchen staff when cooking making this type of hood uncomfortable to work around. They can also be hot in the summer and cold in the winter unless an expensive roof top make-up air furnace is added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV