Crosstex Energy, L.P. (NASDAQ: XTEX) (the Partnership) today announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 7,500,000 common units representing limited partner interests of the Partnership at $15.15 per common unit. The offering is expected to close on or about January 14, 2013. The Partnership has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,125,000 additional common units. Wells Fargo Securities, BofA Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley and RBC Capital Markets acted as joint book-running managers for the public offering.
Concurrent with the public offering, the Partnership has agreed to sell to certain funds affiliated with Magnetar Capital in a privately negotiated transaction 2,700,000 common units for $14.55 per common unit, which equates to the net price per unit received by the Partnership in the underwritten public offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions.
The Partnership intends to use the net proceeds from these issuances, including any net proceeds from the underwriters’ exercise of their option pursuant to the public offering, for capital expenditures for currently identified projects, including the Cajun-Sibon natural gas liquids pipeline expansion, and for general partnership purposes.
When available, copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement, prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus relating to the public offering may be obtained free of charge on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriters of the offering:
- Wells Fargo Securities, Attn: Equity Syndicate Dept., 375 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10152. By telephone (800) 326-5897 or by email email@example.com;
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Attn: Prospectus Department, 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038. By email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Ave., Edgewood, NY 11717. By email at email@example.com, or Toll-Free: (800) 831-9146;
- Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014. By telephone (866) 718-1649 (toll free) or (917) 606-8474 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- RBC Capital Markets, Attn: Equity Syndicate, Three World Financial Center, 200 Vesey Street, 8 th Floor, New York, NY 10281. By telephone (877) 822-4089.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts