- When patching outdoor surfaces, it's best to layer the patch in between coats of primer to encapsulate the patching compound and protect it from water damage.
- Avoid painting in direct sunlight so paint won't dry faster and limit the amount of time available to create a smooth, uniform finish.
- Always dampen your paint brushes and roller covers with water before use in order to pick up and release the most amount of paint.
Dunn-Edwards Adds New Videos To Its Popular How-To Series With Painting Tips From The Pros
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.