- Your age doesn't matter when you run your own business. Your customers don't care how old you are. They only care that you deliver what you promised when you promised it.
- Technology lets you look big when you're small. Thanks to technology, more and more business owners are working from home, earning $100,000 or more per year.
- New businesses last longer than new jobs. More than 50% of new hires today only last 18 months in the job. More than 55% of new businesses last at least two years, with many running five years or longer.
- You have a lot of people near your age to sell. You have 78 million boomer peers to sell to – they see you as a "sister or brother." You have 42 million people over age 70 to sell to – they see you as a "son or daughter."
- It's never been cheaper to run a business. Many highly profitable businesses today cost less than $500 per month to run.
- You determine your financial progress. You set financial goals as you wish and create plans to achieve them. You are the "boss."
- You can continue to run your own business for as long as you wish. In fact the IRS gives you a number of ways to legally put away up to 40% of your salary in deferred retirement accounts.
Financial Solution For Baby Boomers Is To Start Their Own Businesses, Says Founder Of Bizstarters
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.