Motorola Solutions Leads Line-up Of Sponsors At 11th Annual RFID Journal Live! 2013
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RFID Journal, the world's leading media and events company covering radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies, announced today that Motorola Solutions, a leading provider of passive ultra-high frequency (UHF) RFID solutions, will be the cornerstone and registration sponsor of RFID Journal LIVE! 2013, to be held from Apr. 30 to May 2, at the Orange County Convention Center, located in Orlando, Fla. RFID Journal LIVE! is the world's premier conference and exhibition focused on radio frequency identification (RFID) and its many business applications.
LIVE! 2013, RFID Journal's eleventh annual event, will feature four industry-specific and four how-to conference tracks, in-depth preconference and post-conference seminars and workshops, fast-track training, the RFID Journal Awards, and the co-located IEEE RFID 2013 event. In addition, the conference will offer the second annual Coolest Demo Contest, showcasing how the technology can be used in an interesting and fun manner.
Some of this year's key sponsors will include:
- Platinum Sponsor: NXP Semiconductors
- UHF Tag Sponsor: Zebra Technologies
- Silver Sponsors: Intelligent Loss Prevention and Microelectronics Technology Inc.
- Item-Level Visibility Sponsor: SML Group
- Preconference Sponsor: RFID Global Solution
"We are very proud to have such a prestigious lineup of sponsors for LIVE! 2013," said
RFID Journal's founder and editor. "We are working hard to build a program that will feature the best industry case studies, as well as in-depth education regarding all aspects of RFID deployments."
RFID Journal plans to have much in store for attendees, speakers and vendors at this year's LIVE! event. Attendees registering early will have the opportunity to save off regular rates for the RFID industry's most important conference and exhibition. For additional information regarding LIVE! 2013, please visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV