RetailNext To Demo Mobile, Video, POS And Other Innovations For In-Store Analytics Platform At NRF Big Show
NEW YORK, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailNext, the in-store analytics leader, today announced that the company will be exhibiting at the NRF Annual Convention & EXPO and demonstrating innovations in analytics for mobile, video, demographics, and POS systems using the power of Applied Big Data for brick-and-mortar retailers.
WHO: RetailNext invites retailers, press, and analysts to schedule a demo by contacting Tim Callan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN: During EXPO hours on Monday, January 14th and Tuesday, January 15thWHERE: RetailNext Booth #2425 (Level 3) at "NRF Big Show" to be held next week at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City WHAT: RetailNext will provide previews of some of the cutting-edge capabilities to be featured in the next release of the RetailNext in-store analytics platform, scheduled for Q1 2013.
- Multi-Camera Heat Maps – Patent-pending ability to combine data from multiple camera views into a single, storewide traffic heat map.
- Male/Female Demographic Detection – Reports on the makeup of shoppers in any given store location based on highly accurate gender recognition.
- Advanced Wi-Fi-Based Analytics – Provides additional insights by measuring the behavior of Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones and tablets in and around the store's environs.
- Employee Traffic Exclusion – The industry-first exclusion of employees from video traffic counts based on assigned Wi-Fi tracking tags.
- Improved Video Browser – With no plug-in required, this cross-platform web-based video browser includes enhanced features such as easier search and export and a configurable multi-screen view mode, complete with multi-screen export.
- Multi-Currency Support – Multi-national chains can leverage currency conversion for immediate and accurate reporting across all territories.
- Enhanced Point-of-Sale Exception Reporting – Includes one-click exception reporting, automatically calculated transaction statistics, and POS data export containing video for selected events.
- Integration with Select Legacy DVR Systems – Leverages retailers' investment by enabling full analytics capabilities, a full-featured web-based interface, and mobile tablet viewing for existing DVR systems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts