NORTH BERGEN, N.J., Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Vitamin Shoppe (NYSE: VSI), a leading specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products, today announced that it will be participating at the ICR XChange taking place January 16-17, 2013 in Miami, Florida. Presenting at the conference will be Tony Truesdale, CEO. Also in attendance will be Brenda Galgano, CFO and Doug Jones, SVP Merchandising. Management's presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 11.55 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed from the Vitamin Shoppe website in the Investor Relations section. A copy of the presentation will also be available that day on the company's website at www.vitaminshoppe.com in the Investor Relations section.
About the Vitamin Shoppe, Inc. (NYSE:VSI) Vitamin Shoppe is a leading specialty retailer and direct marketer of nutritional products based in North Bergen, New Jersey. The company sells vitamins, minerals, nutritional supplements, herbs, sports nutrition formulas, homeopathic remedies, green living products, and health and beauty aids to customers located primarily in the United States. The company carries national brand products as well as exclusive products under the Vitamin Shoppe, BodyTech and True Athlete proprietary brands. The Vitamin Shoppe conducts business through more than 560 company-operated retail stores, national mail order catalogs, and website, www.VitaminShoppe.com. Follow The Vitamin Shoppe on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/THEVITAMINSHOPPE and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VitaminShoppe.
SOURCE The Vitamin Shoppe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV