HOUSTON, Jan. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that the Company's fourth quarter and full-year 2012 financial results conference call will be webcast on the Marathon Oil Corporation website on Wednesday, Feb. 6, at 2 p.m. EST. The call will include forward-looking information.
Howard J. Thill, Marathon Oil vice president, Investor Relations and Public Affairs, will host the call. Also participating from Marathon Oil will be Clarence P. Cazalot Jr., chairman, president and CEO, and Janet F. Clark, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Interested parties can listen to the conference call by visiting Marathon Oil's website at http://www.MarathonOil.com and clicking on the 2012 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Financial Results link. Replays of the conference call will be available on the website through Feb. 20, 2013. Financial information, including earnings releases and other investor-related material, also is available online and on Marathon Oil's app for mobile devices.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV