The Telguard TG-7FS Universal Communicator For Commercial Fire Now Compliant With NFPA 2013 For Sole Path Use
On average, cellular monitoring costs the end user significantly less than a dedicated landline. For existing installations, all landlines can be swapped for a single TG-7FS because of the new sixty-minute supervision mode. By installing the TG-7FS in place of landlines, security dealers now have a new source of RMR from providing the communications pathway to commercial business owners. The business owners, in turn, will be pleased that they pay a much smaller monthly charge for cellular monitoring than they did for landlines.
For more information on the TG-7FS for sole path, including an NFPA 2013 code walk-through, visit www.Telguard.com/TG-7FS/ .
Telguard, a division of Telular Corporation (Nasdaq:WRLS), combines devices, communications and alarm processing into turnkey systems for monitoring intrusion and fire systems without a traditional landline. These field-proven solutions deliver 24 hour wireless protection by transmitting data from virtually all security and fire systems to central stations using today's cellular networks. Telguard's simple installation, reliable operation, and over 25 years of wireless experience have helped it grow to be one of the largest security communications solutions. For more information, please visit www.Telguard.com.
CONTACT: Pam Benke Telular Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org (678) 909-4616
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV