Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ:JMBA) announced today that the Company will be presenting at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Investor Conference on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, Fla.
Presenting from the Company will be James D. White, chairman, president and chief executive officer and Karen L. Luey, executive vice president and chief financial and administrative officer The presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to the live webcast of this presentation by visiting the Company’s website at www.jambajuice.com under the Investor Relations section at the appropriate time.
About Jamba Juice CompanyJamba Juice (NASDAQ:JMBA) is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, teas, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches and mini-wraps, California Flatbreads™, frozen yogurt, and a variety of baked goods and snacks. Jamba-branded products for at-home enjoyment are also available through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba outlets. Jamba, Inc. is a holding company which owns and franchises, on a global basis, Jamba Juice stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. As of October 2, 2012, there were 788 store locations globally, consisting of 301 Company-owned and operated stores and 454 franchise-operated stores in the United States and 33 international stores. Fans of Jamba Juice can find out more about Jamba Juice's locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.JambaJuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV