Carpenter Technology announced today that Andrew Ziolkowski has been selected as the company’s Senior Vice President – Commercial, Specialty Alloy Operations & Latrobe Operations, effective immediately. Mr. Ziolkowski’s promotion follows a special assignment as head of integration and operations of Latrobe Specialty Metals, which was acquired by Carpenter in February, 2012. Mr. Ziolkowski replaces Mark Kamon who announced his retirement last month.
In his new role, Mr. Ziolkowski will be responsible for the overall commercial efforts of Carpenter SAO, including international sales as well as the distribution operations of Aceros Fortuna and Grupo. He will also provide oversight for the completion of Latrobe’s integration.
Prior to serving as Senior Vice President – Latrobe Operations, Mr. Ziolkowski held the positions of Vice President – Bar & Coil Products and Vice President – Strip Products. He joined Carpenter in 1989 as a Senior Internal Auditor.
In addition to a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Mr. Ziolkowski earned a Master’s Degree, with concentrations in Finance and Accounting, from St. Joseph’s University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has also attended several management development programs at Penn State University and the Center for Advanced Emotional Intelligence.About Carpenter Carpenter Technology (NYSE:CRS), based in Wyomissing, PA, produces and distributes specialty alloys, including stainless steels, titanium alloys and superalloys, and various engineered products. Information about Carpenter can be found at www.cartech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV