- Total orders received during the fourth quarter of 2012 grew 119 percent year-over-year, with a 312 percent increase in cloud-based orders and a 68 percent increase in on-premises orders.
- Cloud-based orders represented 39 percent of total orders received during the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Total orders for the full year of 2012 increased 48 percent from 2011, including an increase in cloud-based orders of 121 percent and growth of on-premises orders of 25 percent.
- For 2012, cloud-based orders represented 35 percent of the total order mix and on-premises orders represented 65 percent.
Interactive Intelligence Announces Strong Finish To 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.