Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global provider of unified IP business communications software and services, today announced preliminary results for its fourth quarter and full year ended Dec. 31, 2012.
“We had a remarkable end to a record year for orders and revenues in 2012,” said Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO, Dr. Donald Brown. “The business showed excellent growth across the board, with our fourth-quarter performance driven by sales momentum for both our cloud and premises-based offerings as we continue to gain share at the high end of the contact center market. We received an unprecedented 20 orders of over $1 million in the fourth quarter involving some of the largest companies in the world.
“Given our strong and growing pipeline of opportunities worldwide, we are maintaining our 2013 total order growth forecast of 20 percent and currently estimate that approximately 50 percent of these orders will be cloud-based.”
Highlights of orders include the following:
- Total orders received during the fourth quarter of 2012 grew 119 percent year-over-year, with a 312 percent increase in cloud-based orders and a 68 percent increase in on-premises orders.
- Cloud-based orders represented 39 percent of total orders received during the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Total orders for the full year of 2012 increased 48 percent from 2011, including an increase in cloud-based orders of 121 percent and growth of on-premises orders of 25 percent.
- For 2012, cloud-based orders represented 35 percent of the total order mix and on-premises orders represented 65 percent.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts