Every January, Americans take time to reflect on the previous year, creating resolutions for the year ahead. Whether they aim to save money or spend more time with loved ones, consumers look for ways to get back on track after the hectic holiday season. By providing home management with the push of a button, the ADT PulseSM home automation system can help consumers easily stick to their resolutions in 2013, and get more time back in their busy schedules.
“Our customers have told us that maintaining an organized, productive routine while trying to save money can be a huge challenge,” said Tony Wells, chief marketing officer at ADT. “With their needs in mind, we’ve further built out the ADT Pulse ecosystem by allowing users to keep track of their home and control its functions such as lights, thermostats and door locks from almost anywhere.”
ADT Pulse can be programmed to set a routine for a smarter home to help you better meet your resolutions – no matter what your personality:
- The Multitasking Mom or Dad: For the mom or dad who wants to reduce their stress levels this year, ADT Pulse can be programmed to take care of your day-to-day responsibilities, making home management less stressful even if you work outside the home. Through the ADT Pulse app for iPhone and Android, Pulse users can create a schedule to turn off lights the kids always forget or check-in via live video to make sure children are working on their homework each day.
- An Energy-Conscious Consumer: For those planning to cut costs in 2013, Pulse has a programmable thermostat that automatically adjusts the temperature in your home. According to the US EPA’s Energy Star Program, by properly programming your thermostat settings, you can save about $180 every year in energy costs.
- A Protective Parent: For the parents who work full time and want to feel more connected to their kids, ADT Pulse’s alert capabilities can let you know when your kids come home from school with a text message or e-mail. If your children do not come home when expected, ADT Pulse can even send an alert noting that the front door was not opened on schedule. Backed by six ADT-owned and operated customer monitoring centers, ADT Pulse can be on alert for you and your family to help protect and connect what matters most.
- The Concerned Caretaker: For families who want to show special loved ones that they’re always there for them, ADT Pulse provides constant connection throughout the day. For example, if your elderly mother usually wakes up before 9:00 am, but the motion sensor in your kitchen does not detect movement, ADT Pulse can send a text so you can proactively check on her instead of worrying from afar. Users can even unlock their front or back doors in real time from any web-connected device to let a visiting nurse into the home.
With its interactive and customizable features, ADT Pulse can help monitor your home from wherever you are so you can reclaim time in your schedule and focus on meeting your goals in 2013. To learn more about the ADT Pulse system, please visit: www.adtpulse.com.About ADT The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs approximately 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV