- The Multitasking Mom or Dad: For the mom or dad who wants to reduce their stress levels this year, ADT Pulse can be programmed to take care of your day-to-day responsibilities, making home management less stressful even if you work outside the home. Through the ADT Pulse app for iPhone and Android, Pulse users can create a schedule to turn off lights the kids always forget or check-in via live video to make sure children are working on their homework each day.
- An Energy-Conscious Consumer: For those planning to cut costs in 2013, Pulse has a programmable thermostat that automatically adjusts the temperature in your home. According to the US EPA’s Energy Star Program, by properly programming your thermostat settings, you can save about $180 every year in energy costs.
- A Protective Parent: For the parents who work full time and want to feel more connected to their kids, ADT Pulse’s alert capabilities can let you know when your kids come home from school with a text message or e-mail. If your children do not come home when expected, ADT Pulse can even send an alert noting that the front door was not opened on schedule. Backed by six ADT-owned and operated customer monitoring centers, ADT Pulse can be on alert for you and your family to help protect and connect what matters most.
- The Concerned Caretaker: For families who want to show special loved ones that they’re always there for them, ADT Pulse provides constant connection throughout the day. For example, if your elderly mother usually wakes up before 9:00 am, but the motion sensor in your kitchen does not detect movement, ADT Pulse can send a text so you can proactively check on her instead of worrying from afar. Users can even unlock their front or back doors in real time from any web-connected device to let a visiting nurse into the home.
ADT Pulse Helps Consumers Set Smarter Resolutions For The New Year
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts