Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance subsidiary of Radian Group Inc., today released data for primary mortgage insurance delinquencies for December 2012 and for the years ended December 2012 and 2011, respectively. These details may also be found on Radian’s website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=NewsReleases. Previously released historical data is also available on the website at http://www.radian.biz/page?name=FinancialReportsMortgageInsurance.
The information below regarding new delinquencies and cures is reported to Radian from loan servicers. The accuracy of these reports may be affected by several factors, including the date on which the report is generated and by the timing of servicing transfers.
|Primary New Insurance Written ($ in billions)||$3.85||$37.1||$15.5|
|Beginning Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||92,770||110,861||125,470|
|Plus: New Delinquencies||6,740||73,517||94,817|
|Less: Paids (including those charged to a deductible or captive)||(1,638)||(18,993)||(24,479)|
|Rescissions and Denials||(65)||(10,370)||(6,950)|
|Ending Primary Delinquent Inventory (# of loans)||93,169||93,169||110,861|
Primary New Insurance Written totals for 2012 and 2011, respectively, reflect any adjustments to prior monthly reported NIW numbers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV