Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading provider of innovative information technology and hospitality software solutions, has announced the general availability of the latest version of the Visual One™ software suite.
The Visual One suite is a set of comprehensive and fully integrated solutions that offer a wide range of features and functionality, including property management, front office operations, guest history, housekeeping, sales and catering, reservations management and more. Its screens are laid out in a logical, easy-to-use format with quick-feature icons and drag-and-drop capabilities. The solution, which runs on a Microsoft® SQL Server® database, enables customers to select from a variety of modules to create the ultimate combination of property-wide guest service and staff efficiency.
The latest version of the Visual One suite offers improvements in virtually every area, including accounting, activities, operations, reporting and security. The enhancements include:
- Rental functionality in GolfPro that allows for cart rental management and maintenance;
- Spa Management pricing strategies that enable hotels to set service prices based on demand;
- Improved statistic and tax exemption tracking within the property management system;
- Two-way TravelClick interface that supports inventory items and service requests;
- New rate and availability calculator for easier agent booking;
- Enhanced interface to the Agilysys InfoGenesis™ POS system that displays guests' credit limits, payment methods and package codes; and
- An online shopping cart that enables guests to book rooms, spa appointments, tee times and activities with a single itinerary;
"Agilysys has always been a leader and an innovator in transforming the guest service experience, and we continue that commitment with our investment in the latest Visual One release," said Jim Dennedy, president and chief executive officer of Agilysys. "The system's enhanced features and functionality will enable hotels to engage more fully in the guest experience — from pre-arrival through post-departure — and, as a result, maximize guest wallet share. This industry-leading solution is more powerful than ever and is ideal for small to mid-sized resorts and hotels that want a robust yet flexible property management system."