Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: VTSS), a leading provider of advanced IC solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks, announced that it will host its renowned Signal Integrity technical seminars immediately following DesignCon 2013 in Santa Clara, Calif. This hands-on seminar was created to educate design engineers and system architects on best practices in preserving signal integrity when designing next-generation systems that move beyond the 10 Gbps speeds common today. Vitesse technology experts will demonstrate how to shorten product development cycles using proven, high-speed design techniques to maintain signal integrity through printed circuit boards, backplanes and copper interconnect media.
Sessions are scheduled for January 31, 2013, in Milpitas, Calif., at 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM local time. To register, contact Vitesse distributor and event host WPG Americas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vitesse (Nasdaq: VTSS) designs a diverse portfolio of high-performance semiconductor solutions for Carrier and Enterprise networks worldwide. Vitesse products enable the fastest-growing network infrastructure markets including Mobile Access/IP Edge, Cloud Computing and SMB/SME Enterprise Networking. Visit www.vitesse.com or follow us on Twitter @VitesseSemi.Vitesse is a registered trademark of Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective holders. VTSS-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV