4. HPEven though I struck a negative tone on HP (HPQ - Get Report) yesterday, there was something that caught my eye. At ShowStoppers, the no.1 PC maker had a laptop so big, it was reminiscent of the piano scene in the movie Big. Users were using their feet to answer search queries. While this isn't a hit product, it was something quirky and fun, and HP deserves credit for trying.
CES: Day Two Recap
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts