Frost & Sullivan Commends Ocean Harvest Technology Ltd. For Its Entrepreneurial Leadership
Similarly in shrimp farming OHT has now demonstrated to have developed an effective product against white spot viral disease based on seaweed technology. White spot is a viral disease that kills 80-100% of the shrimp harvest and is damaging the shrimp cultivation industry in Asia at a large scale.
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has demonstrated excellence in growth strategy and growth implementation. The company is also lauded for the degree of innovation with its products and technologies, its leadership in customer value and the speed of its response to market needs.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards recognise companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Ocean Harvest Technology Ltd.Ocean Harvest Technology is a Canadian registered company. Founded in 2005 by Patrick Martin and Dr Stefan Kraan, it operates through its wholly owned Irish, Vietnamese, Singaporean and Australian subsidiaries. Ocean Harvest Technology is a pioneering animal feed company with a portfolio of marine-based, patent-protected products capable of replacing all of the synthetic ingredients found in many of the aquaculture and animal feeds in the market. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV