RightSize® Health & Nutrition Introduces New Single-Serve Smoothie Packs
Dieting success with RightSize smoothies was demonstrated in a 12-week, independent clinical trial which was published in Current Nutrition and Food Science in November, 2012. Participants who completed the diet trial lost a pound or two a week on average when they consumed a RightSize smoothie for breakfast and lunch each day along with healthy snacks and a sensible dinner as part of their healthy diets. Several participants reported that the smoothies curbed their hunger and made them feel full for over two hours until it was time for their next snack or meal. Participants also reported having more energy and said they felt better about themselves, both physically and mentally.
RightSize makes it easier for everyone to usher in a healthier "new you" for the New Year. Anyone can enjoy smoothies, whether they're on a weight loss diet, eating to maintain their weight or just want a quick and delicious meal on the go. For weight loss plans, dieting tips, delicious recipes and plenty of inspiration, visit myrightsize.com.
About RightSize Health & Nutrition CorporationFounded in 2002, RightSize Health & Nutrition Corporation was formed on the building blocks of proper weight-loss and weight management. RightSize provides customers with a complete line of meal replacement smoothies that aid in weight loss. The RightSize product line can be found online and in retail stores nationwide. For more information, please visit myrightsize.com.
SOURCE RightSize Health & Nutrition Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV