Frost & Sullivan Hosts Analyst Briefing - Turkish Healthcare Market Poised For Growth
LONDON, Jan. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A diverse set of forces - such as government investments under health transformation programme and the consolidation of middle class and high disease burden - will help Turkey stay among top attractive countries in the healthcare market. This briefing will investigate the landscape of an industry that will grow from $21.7 billion of 2011 to $29.6 billion in 2015.
This briefing will benefit healthcare service providers, medical technologies providers, medical devices manufacturers, distributors, pharmaceutical companies and all other institutions operating in vertical sectors, by discussing emerging trends and providing forward projections for the Turkish healthcare industry.
Why You Should Attend
- Obtain an overview of the Turkish healthcare system, healthcare reform and infrastructure
- Understand the main drivers and restraints by 2015
- Identify growth opportunities in healthcare industry segments
Supporting Quote"The total healthcare market in Turkey is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2%, boosted by the healthcare transformation program that implemented hospital modernisation, increasing access to funding and private sector expansion. By 2015, Turkey's healthcare spending will reach $62.7 billion, positioning the country as a strong investment destination for healthcare", observes Healthcare Research Analyst Hilal Cura. Supporting Resources For more information on Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/prod/servlet/svcg.pag/HC00 Recordings To receive a recorded version of the briefing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV