Online Dating Sites Enjoy Increase In Member Activity
LONDON, January 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It has been reported that the busiest time for online dating sites is the period in between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve, when many single people respond to the festive atmosphere associated with the holiday season. The surge of activity on dating sites such as Relationship.com drives considerable growth in the industry.
Online dating sites have increased their functionality a great deal in recent years and this is thought to be one of the reasons behind the major increase in activity during the holidays. Single people have become aware of the fact that they can connect with people in different ways very quickly and very easily.
The team at Relationship.com have introduced all sorts of features to improve the convenience and the fun of the online dating experience such as the forth coming star sign dating section. At this time of year, the infrastructure is also refined to cope with the influx of new members and the activity brought about by the increased number of users.The week between Boxing Day and New Year's Eve is an important period for single people who are interested in starting new relationships because it is a time when many are reassessing their attitudes to life and love. It's also a time when the evidence of loving relationships is particularly visible. The team at Relationship.com are encouraging people to try something new in order to find a partner this season and to do so in a safe and comfortable environment. The increase in people using online dating sites at this time of year often means members have a greater chance of meeting someone they connect with.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV