Huge Data Volumes Boost Adoption Of Business Analytics In Asia-Pacific's Healthcare Sector, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"Business analytic tools need to evolve from just reporting and analyzing past data to predicting future performance," noted Gulati. "Vendors must invest in research and development to widen their scope and offer sophisticated predictive modeling, forecasting, and real-time responsiveness."
This will provide a more tangible return-on-investment and act as a feedback loop, driving adoption of business analytic tools in Asia-Pacific.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an email to Jessie Loh, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company email address, company website, city, state and country.
APAC Business Analytics for Healthcare Providers—Market Opportunity Assessment is part of the Connected Health Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Healthcare Landscape, Outlook and Growth Opportunities in Mexico, North American Video Telemedicine Market, Health Market in India, and Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market in Australia. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV