Sodexo Announces 7.4% Increase In Revenues For First Quarter Fiscal 2013
Awards and Distinctions
- Sodexo’s non-medical in-home support services for the elderly was included among the Franchise 500© 2013 winners by Entrepreneur magazine, which ranked Sodexo first in the assistance to the elderly category.
- In October, Sodexo received the "Business for Peace" award in Colombia. This initiative, in partnership with the Colombian Suramericana Foundation, the Reintegration Agency and the Peace and Reconciliation Program of the city of Medellin, promotes the reintegration to the work force of people in vulnerable situations because of the Colombian conflict, including victims and ex-combatants from illegally armed groups.
Principal risks and uncertainties
There have been no significant changes in the principal risks and uncertainties identified by the Group in the "Risk Factors" section of the Fiscal 2012 Registration Document filed November 12, 2012 with the Autorité des marchés financiers.
OutlookAs announced last November by Michel Landel, Sodexo foresees modest growth in revenues and operating profit 1 for Fiscal 2013 compared to the previous year, which benefited from specific events (the Rugby World Cup, the Olympics and a 53 rd week in North America). Financial calendar
|General Shareholders’ Meeting||January 21, 2013|
|Fiscal 2012 dividend payment||February 4, 2013|
|First half Fiscal 2013 results||April 18, 2013|
|Nine months Fiscal 2013 revenues||July 3, 2013|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts