- Highland Park exercised its option to purchase an additional 12.7 million shares in the Company
- Following the transaction Highland Park owns approximately 153.8 million shares or approximately 24.3% of the outstanding shares in Coalspur
CALGARY, Jan. 9, 2013 /CNW/ - Coalspur Mines Limited ("Coalspur") (ASX: CPL, TSX: CPT) is pleased to announce that its largest shareholder, the Highland Park Group ("Highland Park") has elected to exercise its option to purchase an additional 12,724,669 ordinary shares in the Company at an exercise price of A$0.70 per share through its affiliate Borrowdale Park S.A. The exercise of the options followed the announcement of the commitment from EIG Global Energy Partners to provide Coalspur with a US$300 million senior debt facility on December 20, 2012.
The exercise of the options means Highland Park now owns a total of 153,840,202 ordinary shares in the Company, which represents approximately 24.3% of the ordinary shares currently outstanding.
President and CEO, Gill Winckler said "We are extremely pleased to have Highland Park increase their holdings in Coalspur as it demonstrates their continued support of the Company and management as we move towards construction of the Vista coal project."The Company also advises that a further 602,666 shares will be issued for options which were transferred to other parties by Borrowdale Park and have been exercised by the transferees. The Company will issue the shares in respect of these options, which also had an exercise price of A$0.70 per share, when the registration process is completed. Total net proceeds from the exercise of the options are approximately A$9.4 million. The full version of this news release is available on the Company's website at www.coalspur.com and SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV