Sirius XM Radio (SIRI)
Background: Sirius XM Radio provides satellite radio services in the U.S. and Canada. The company broadcasts approximately 135 channels, including music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic, and weather channels on subscription fee basis through two satellite radio systems. Sirius XM trades an average of 58.2 million shares per day with a market cap of $16.4 billion.
52-Week High: $3.15Beta: 1.66 Price to Book: 3.85 I have followed SiriusXM on and off now for almost two years. Sirius is a fun stock because the Internet is always buzzing about investors who bought at next to nothing and watched it come back from the dead.
(LMCA), and there are more than five billion (yes with a b) shares in the float for a market value of nearly $18 billion. With $18 billion chasing earnings of $400 to $500 million a year, the upside is limited but still acceptable on a percentage basis. Look for a buying dip near $2.95 as an entry target. For the bearish thesis, the super-sized valuation has not been lost on the shorts. Short interest is near 10% and short sellers should not be ignored. That said, they are under pressure and underwater with the price at yearly highs. If shorts decide to say uncle and exit, they may push the stock price up even further if enough of them decide they had enough at once. SIRI Revenue Per Share TTM data by YCharts
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @RobertWeinstein This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV