Coca-Cola Ent. (CCE)
Background: Coca-Cola Enterprises produces, distributes, and markets nonalcoholic beverages. It provides still and sparkling waters, juices, sports drinks, juice drinks, coffee-based beverages, and teas. Coca-Cola trades an average of 2.5 million shares per day with a market cap of $9.4 billion.
52-Week High: $32.91Beta: 0.85 Price to Book: 3.29 The "other Coke," Coca-Cola Co. (KO) is what most people think of first when they hear "Coke", but both companies are important to the overall operation. Coca-Cola Enterprises is staring at $33 a share, and building what is known as a bull flag in technical analysis. The higher share price has pushed the yield to less than 2%, but if you wait and buy under $32, the yield works out to 2%. This is the same price I suggest waiting for. There is no short interest to speak of. The last reported short interest is only 1.5% of the average trading float. Holding out for $32 may mean you miss another leg higher without looking back, but the alternative may mean paying much more than you need to.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV