China Clean Expo 2013 Creating An Industrial Safety And Cleaning Pavilion
Various seminars and demonstrations In order to enhance visitor experience, the organisers aim to bring the audience a more substantive view and a deeper understanding of the products displayed. They are therefore creating a series of seminars and demonstrations focusing on the hot topics in different segments of the cleaning industry; for example, a seminar on food safety in food production plants, industrial safety, cleaning demonstrations and so forth.
With these onsite activities, companies should gain a better understanding of the existing issues and problems, as well as find efficient cleaning equipment and solutions to energy conservation and competitive demands that are of course the ultimate goal.
About China Clean Expo The China Clean Expo (CCE), launched in 2002, the most professional cleaning exhibition in China and one of the biggest of its kind in Asia, showcases the latest products and most innovative technologies in the industry. In addition to the participation of the world's premium brands, the CCE also features a series of on-site activities including the CCE Awards, conferences and demonstrations, while gathering together the elite from the international cleaning community and forging the perfect platform to help facilitate world class trading, networking and educational opportunities in one of the world's most booming cleaning industry markets.
For more information about the show, please visit www.chinacleanexpo.comFor more information, please log on to http://www.chinacleanexpo.comExhibition contact: Steven Lee, Tel: + 86 21 6437 1178, Email: email@example.com Media contact: Crystal Huo, Tel: + 86 21 6437 1178, Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE UBM Sinoexpo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV