This announcement is not a recommendation, an offer to purchase or a solicitation to sell any securities of the Fund. The Tender Offer will be made only pursuant to the Offer to Repurchase, a related Letter of Transmittal and other documents, which have been filed by the Fund with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on January 8, 2013 on Schedule TO. Shareholders of the Fund should read the Fund's Schedule TO, the Offer to Repurchase and other related exhibits as they contain important information about the Tender Offer. These and other filed documents will be available to investors for free both at the website of the SEC and from the Fund. Shareholders may obtain further information regarding the Tender Offer from AST Fund Solutions, LLC, the Fund's Information Agent for the Tender Offer, by calling toll-free calling (212) 400-2605 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Further information about the Tender Offer will be announced via future press releases. The Tender Offer will be made and stockholders will be notified in accordance with the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, either by publication or mailing or both.
Closed-end funds, unlike open-end funds, are not continuously offered. There is a one-time public offering and once issued, shares of closed-end funds are sold in the open market through a share exchange. Shares of closed-end funds frequently trade at a discount to the net asset value. The price of a fund's shares is determined by a number of factors, several of which are beyond the control of the fund. Therefore, a fund cannot predict whether its shares will trade at, below or above net asset value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV