The University Of Chicago Graham School And The Hyde Park Art Center Team Up To Launch A New Visual Arts Certificate Program
For more information or to register for classes, please visit the Graham School website at https://grahamschool.uchicago.edu/content/visual-arts-certificate-hyde-park-art-center. To learn more about The Center Program, please visit: http://www.hydeparkart.org/education/school-and-studio/the-center-program.
The Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies The Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies extends to a broad community the University's intellectual resources and unique commitment to an intellectually rigorous approach to learning and scholarship through the provision of part-time and flexible forms of study that meet the needs of students for applied professional skills and knowledge and for personal development.
The Hyde Park Art Center The Hyde Park Art Center is a not-for-profit organization that is at once a contemporary art exhibition space, learning annex, community resource, and social hub for the art curious and professional artists alike—carrying out its mission to stimulate and sustain the visual arts in Chicago. The Art Center is funded in part by: the Alphawood Foundation; Andy Warhol Foundation for Visual Arts; a City Arts III grant from the City of Chicago's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events; Field Foundation of Illinois; Harper Court Arts Council; Illinois Arts Council, a state agency; The Irving Harris Foundation; Joyce Foundation; Lloyd A. Fry Foundation; MacArthur Fund for Arts and Culture at Prince; National Endowment for the Arts; Polk Bros. Foundation; Searle Funds at The Chicago Community Trust; and the generosity of its members and people like you.
SOURCE The University of Chicago Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV