MILWAUKEE, Jan. 8, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE:PLOW), the North American leader in the design, manufacture and sale of snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, today announced preliminary financial results for its fourth quarter and full-year 2012.
Preliminary Full-Year 2012 Results
Douglas Dynamics expects that its full-year 2012 revenue, earnings before interest, taxes, non-cash and other items ("Adjusted EBITDA") and diluted earnings per share will be lower than previously anticipated.
- Revenue for 2012 is expected to be approximately $140 million. Prior revenue guidance for the year was $160 million to $190 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the full year is expected to be approximately $30 million. Prior financial guidance for the year indicated Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $35 to $45 million.
- Diluted earnings per share for full-year 2012 are expected to be approximately $0.25 to $0.27 per share pending final effective tax rate calculations. Prior financial guidance for the year was $0.55 to $0.79.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts