Jim Cramer: A Crude Awakening
Nah, that's not in the handbook.
I am a member of the Sierra Club. I have been a huge giver of land to trusts. I have backed Greenpeace, for heaven's sake.
But I know nothing's perfect. We are always going to have to deal with coal, which directly and indirectly causes 20,000 deaths a year. Ethanol will use a gigantic amount of water and drive up corn prices, the staple of our diet. Nuclear? Fukushima.
Natural gas? Oil? Plenty of things are wrong. But both, especially the former, can be used wisely to benefit our country. But you need people in Washington to think about it.Somehow, that's just an impossibility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV