Jabil Circuit, Inc. (NYSE:JBL) today announced that its Annual Stockholder Meeting will be held on January 24, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (ET) at the Renaissance Vinoy Golf Club in St. Petersburg, Florida. At the meeting Jabil stockholders will vote on the election of nine nominees to its board of directors, the ratification of the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as its independent registered certified public accounting firm, an advisory vote on executive compensation, an amendment to increase the size of the Jabil Circuit, Inc. 2011 Stock Award and Incentive Plan and such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
This meeting will include a management presentation and question-and-answer session and will be webcast live on the Internet at http://www.jabil.com beginning at 10:00 a.m. (ET). An archived webcast of this meeting will be available at http://www.jabil.com/investors/ from January 24, 2013 at approximately 1:30 p.m. (ET).
Jabil is an electronic product solutions company providing comprehensive electronics design, manufacturing and aftermarket product management services to global electronics and technology companies. Offering complete product supply chain management from facilities in 29 countries, Jabil provides comprehensive, individualized-focused solutions to customers in a broad range of industries. Jabil common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol, “JBL”. Further information is available on Jabil’s
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV