Chemtura Corporation (NYSE/Euronext: CHMT) today announced it will issue its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings release and file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2012 on Monday, Feb. 25, 2013, after the market closes.
The company will host a teleconference to review these results at 9 a.m. EDT Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2013. Copies of the earnings release, as well as informational slides and a webcast of the teleconference, will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company’s Web site at www.chemtura.com.
Interested parties are asked to dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time.The domestic participants toll-free call-in number is: (877) 494-3128The international participants call-in number is: (404) 665-9523The conference ID code is: 86743421 WEBCAST DETAILS: An audio webcast of the call can be accessed via the link below, during the scheduled time of the call. https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1012264 An audio replay of the call will be available for 30 days, starting at 10 a.m. EDT Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013. To access the replay, call toll-free (855) 859-2056, (800) 585-8367, or (404) 537-3406, and enter access code 86743421. Chemtura Corporation, with 2011 sales of $3.0 billion, is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals, agrochemicals and pool, spa and home care products. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.Chemtura.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV