The Board of Directors of The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) declared a quarterly dividend of fifty-six point two cents ($0.562) per share on the Common Stock and on the Series A and Series B ESOP Convertible Class A Preferred Stock of the Company, payable on or after February 15, 2013, to Common Stock shareholders of record at the close of business on January 18, 2013, and to Series A and Series B Preferred Stock shareholders of record at the start of business on January 18, 2013.
P&G has been paying a dividend for 122 consecutive years since its incorporation in 1890 and has increased its dividend for 56 consecutive years.
About Procter & GambleP&G serves approximately 4.6
billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of
the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands,
including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®,
Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®,
Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®,
Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G
community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide.
for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV