DENVER, Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prospect Global Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: PGRX) today announced that it will host an analyst and investor day on Tuesday, February 5, 2013, in New York City.
The meeting, to be held at 12:30 p.m. at the St. Regis Hotel, 2 East 55 th Street, will be open to the public, including research analysts, institutional and retail investors, and members of the media.
Speaking on behalf of Prospect Global will be Chief Executive Officer and President
Patrick L. Avery, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President
Brian Wallace and Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President
Damon G. Barber.
About Prospect Global Resources Inc. [PGRX]:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV